Pages

Thursday, 28 February 2013

Swimming!

Wow! Swimming was great because we learnt lots of swimming from our swimming teachers.

When we get down to the pools some people take their uniform off and then we go walk to the shower and rinse. We go and sit in our groups, I am in group three. Then Josh my swimming teacher tells us to jump in the pool safely. All the people in my group are Alizhay, Paris, Elizabeth, May, Junior, Antonia, Tylah and me (Quinlan).

Josh our swimming teacher teaches us motor bike arms, learning to breathe, backstroke and other things. Josh lets us do handstand competitions when we have done all our swimming. Tylah always wins the handstand competitions.

I felt really happy it was very very fun. I loved it so much. Thank you Josh for teaching me lots of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.