Pages

Thursday, 8 May 2014

Big Nate In the Zone, Book Review

This week we got new books from Mrs Jacobson to read for SSR. 
The book that I picked is called Big Nate In the Zone.  Here is my review so far.

The book is about a boy called Nate who always gets in trouble. 
I am up to chapter 4 at the moment. In the story so far, Nate and his friend have gone back into the past when cavemen were alive, they see a girl called Maya. She is screaming for help while she is stuck in the tree because there is a sabretooth tiger chasing her. Chad helped Maya out of the tree. 
I have been reading the book for a week and now I'm up to chapter 10.

The part I like the best so far is when Nate drew some cool comic pictures on his shoes and now everyone is copying him because they think it is awesome. 

The part of the book I didn't like is when a mean boy called Marcus  bullied Nate's Best friend Chad. Marcus was picking on Chad  because he was hanging out with his friends which made Marcus jealous and angry. 

I can't wait to finish reading the book.

Watch this space for an update.

 Here is some pictures of my book. Since I've been reading it gets better and better everyday. I love my new book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.