Pages

Wednesday, 7 May 2014

My Holiday Highlight

In the holidays my brother and I had a pajama party at youthtown. In the morning we played just dance 4 on the wii. Then when everyone got here we got our nails done and we had mud mask on our face and tattoos.

Later on we set up the room for our glow party. After that we turned all the lights off and made it all dark then we all went to the office and put glow glasses on us and all stuff that makes us glow then we danced played heaps of games and played with the balloons.

After a while we kept it all dark and had a vote what movie we should watch the movies were the katy Perry movie, Cloudy with the chance of meatballs 2, and monsters university.
9
At four thirty we made charm bracelets and first you colour in the pictures then put them in the oven and when it comes out it is small and then we stuck them on the string.


On Saturday at three o’clock we went to the alice in wonderland play and when we got there we had a little bit of food and then when we were going to our seats I saw Marilyn and Quasia. when it started I found out that the lady that played alice she was the lady off kidzone. After the play was finish we got to get the people in the plays autograph I got everyone. After that we went to Mcdonalds and when I ate into my burger my tooth fell out it was awesome. After that we played in the playground then after that we went home and I fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.