Pages

Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Trip to Samoa - Samoan Narrative

One day in my class our Teacher said our whole class is going to Samoa Apia. Amber and I were so excited we couldn't wait until we got there. When the 3:00 bell rang Amber and I went to our houses and packed our bags straight away. We were so happy, Amber and I were chatting on Gmail and talking all about Samoa. The next day when we got to class we were all waiting until everyone got here. When everyone got here we all hopped onto the bus and went  straight to the NZ airport. Once we got to the airport Amber and I were jumping around. 10 minutes later we were all asked to go onto the plane.

2 hours later we landed in Samoa. We all hopped onto the bus and the driver took us to our Hotel room in Apia. Once we packed our stuff away we went to sleep because it was so late it was 12:00 at midnight. In the morning before everyone was awake Amber and I quickly went and hopped onto our bike and started biking down the road for a little bit we left at 6:00.


While we were biking Amber said, “Look at the pretty birds.” I said, “WOW look at the beaches they're awesome!” 2 Minutes later Amber was still looking around and I said, “Watch out Amber.” But she didn't listen so she bumped into a big rock and started to cry. I didn't listen because I couldn't hear her. I thought she was lying but she was crying. So I kept on riding my bike until she said, “Ahhh Quinlan - Help me.” She said it really loud I said, “Shut up you big baby.” But then she kept on going on, So I went over and helped her up.

She said, “Just kidding I just wanted you to come all the way back.” I said, “You're so mean.” But then we kept on going and had a fun time in Apia it was awesome.

1 comment:

  1. I am proud of this blog post because I have used a lot of punctuation, speech marks and commas. And that because I have used more detail that I used to at the start of the year. I am happy about this blog post because I put a picture in the middle of my writing to make it look good and with detail. I chose this blog post because I think it is the best writing I have done in a long time. One thing that I have to work on is to start editing my work properly.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.