Pages

Wednesday, 29 October 2014

Amber And Quinlan's Man On The Moon Interview!!!


My Movie 1 from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

Amber and I have made a video learning about the man on the moon and how he creates a mask and goes to a competition. Amber and I have done an Interview showing you what it is like  to do one and to show you the information we have learnt.

About this book that we have read.  I hope you like it, Here is some information about this book. In the story the boy and his class get's to create a mask and take it to the festival. 

The thing that went wrong with his mask was that it all fell apart. You can find more information about this story online at PES Year 6 Open Learning Environment. Thanks for  Watching my video BYE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.