Pages

Thursday, 27 November 2014

My (Short) Camp Bentzon Movie


Quinlan at Camp Bentzon from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

Hi  I have just made a video of our trip to Camp Bentzon, Here is a short little movie that I made. Here are some facts of what are in my Movie.  Next year when the year sixies go there going to be exited. I was exited I was happy. I was Happy because it was really fun we got to learn new things and do things that we haven't done before.

My Favourite Highlight from camp was Having heaps of fun with  My friends and the teachers. My 2nd favourite would have to be Abseiling it was so much fun. I also loved jumping off the warf and the pontoone. It's really fun. Everything is fun there like the Food, Play Ground, Beach, Concourse and the cabins there AWESOME.
                                            :)I hope you enjoy my movie:)

                 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Quinlan I like the marvelous video you had been up to short but great, the year six's had the time of there life at camp Bentzon on Kawau island. My favourite part was the concert I wander who might have won? But anyway I like the short video about camp Bentzon, it was amazing and I enjoyed it also. Thank you for the video take care of yourself and keep safe.
    BYE!!!:D

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.