Pages

Thursday, 11 December 2014

My 2014 Reflection!




My Year 6 2014 Journey This year has Been the best for me because I like being in the  year six block. Why? because you get to learn in three classes  and  learn new things to share on your blog. With the best teachers Mr Somerville, Mrs Garden, Mr Goodwin and Mrs Jacobson. I like to be in year six because it is really fun that we get to learn with our friends and make cool and awesome movies and DLO’s on our own.

The thing that I am really proud of this year is my Reading and Writing.  I am proud of doing it because I am really focused on my learning how? By  always finishing off my work properly, and always getting on with my work. I really love doing reading because it helps me to get better at reading and learning new words. I have moved up two years in reading I am now on age 12 and my real age is 10 so I have moved up a lot.

My second thing that I am proud of is Maths Because I really like learning new strategies on Maths Whizz so I can get better and better. I like doing maths because if it is hard I keep trying and trying to get there, but sometimes I can do it and sometimes I can’t but I keep trying. Xtra Maths I like doing Xtra maths because it makes you learn your basic facts easily. So if Mr Somerville tells me to tell him to say five time tables we can say them like that.


I really want to work on Maths and reading next year because I want to get higher and get good reports and good ages in Maths and Reading And I need to work hard on working together with everyone.  I want to really really change My maths age so I can get higher so I won’t keep staying in  my normal age. I can not wait till next year.


My Final thoughts would have to be getting better at Reading and Writing and just have fun with it. I really want to thank all the teachers that have helped me so much in learning this year, I want to thank Mr Somerville for being the best teacher ever this year  because he has helped me so much in Maths, Reading and Writing He has been the best teacher I have ever had he is so so FUNNY and really Cool at everything. I want to thank Mrs Garden, Mr Goodwin and Mrs Jacobson for everything they have done for me I hope they have a fun time in 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.