Pages

Thursday, 4 December 2014

My Trip To Camp Bentzon!!



My Trip To Kauwau Island By Quinlan from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

Last week I did a little movie about Camp Bentzon, Today I have made a little more longer movie so you can see more stuff we did at Camp. My Biggest Highlight about camp was learning lots of stuff and having heaps of FUN. My Favourite activity was Abseiling because I was reall Scary but I got the hang of it and had so much fun.

I really liked Camp Bentzon I wish I could go there again. When the year 6's go next year I think there going to be really exited. The thing I didn't like about camp was the big hike. Why? because there were to BIG killer hills that we had to climb if you don't know what killer hill means it means a steep hill that your have to work up. We had to walk for 45 minutes to get to the beach and back so we were up there for about two and a half hours. I hope you like my movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.