Pages

Friday, 22 May 2015

My Presentation About Anzac ANZAC BISCUITS




Today at school Team 5 had Zeal Zone we have Zeal Zone every Friday There are 5 groups and I was in the Last one so every next Friday we might do something different that is about the World War One or Tinkering Tools and Toys. 
Image result for Anzac Biscuits

Today I am with Mrs Tele'a. We had more than 35  kids in our Class for Zeal Zone, we all made Anzac Biscuits. In the first block we had to do  a Presentation about Anzac Biscuits verses Ginger Nuts . We had to just fill in the Presentation, We all watched a video about  ( How To Make Anzac Biscuits ). 

From the video we had to find what ingredients we had to put in our bowl for the Biscuits and how much or less you need. Here is My presentation and I hope you like it. Please give me some Comments. :) :) :)!!!!!!   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.