Pages

Wednesday, 4 May 2016

Immersion Assembly Writing

Yes school has finally begun and it’s time for our new term 2 assembly in the hall, I loved Mr Jacobson’s costume it was so unique. His costume was extremely funny and arty. Mr Jacobson was a paint brush and also paint palle. I also liked what Mrs Tele’a was wearing. I also really liked Team 4’s movie. About the Teacher vengers.

Team 5’s  item. Team 5’s item was the very last item out of all of them. They saved the best Item for last. I really liked all the creative costumes the team five teachers were wearing. I thought Mrs Tele’a costume and face paint was the best. I also liked how they made up a race of all the wakas. Hokule’a, Hikianalia, Hine Moana, Te aurere. I was happy Hokule’a won because that’s my house.

My favourite item of all five items was Team 4’s. Because I really liked there movies of Bear Baxindine and all the superheroes. I also liked team 3’s movie. Because it looked like a real movie that is on tv. The outfits team 2 were wearing were really unique. I really liked Miss Eadies costume that was on there movie they made.

I really enjoyed Term 2’s awesome assembly. I thought everyone’s team movies and performances were really fun. Mrs George’s talk was really interesting she was asking everyone questions to win chocolate. Unfortunately I didn’t win any chocolate. The theme for 2016 term , is As I See It.                                        

3 comments:

  1. Great recount Quinlan, reminds me of all the things the school will be getting up to this term. Why do we have an immersion assembly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recount Quinlan, reminds me of all the things the school will be getting up to this term. Why do we have an immersion assembly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great recount Quinlan, reminds me of all the things the school will be getting up to this term. Why do we have an immersion assembly?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.