Pages

Thursday, 24 November 2016

To Whom This May Concern ________________



To whom it may concern,

I am intensely sorry for what has happened to your beloved region, Canterbury.
Even though your large  region has been destroyed your country will still become your country again. Even though this awful earthquake has hit Canterbury you have survived and you are just very injured and in pain.

As your beloved country has been hit by the earthquake I hope that deep down in my heart that know one has died during this tragic event that has happened here in New Zealand, Canterbury.  Even though your large region has been strikes, your country has still survived and it will grow get fixed and become Canterbury again.

Regards, Quinlan


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Quinlan!

    I really thought your letter was lovely. It might become more personal if you write "To my brothers and sisters down in Canterbury", but apart from that it was really nice.

    You won't know me yet, but I'm Mark, a teacher working for the Summer Learning Journey you signed up for at the end of term.

    I just thought I would remind you that it still exists for you if you want something different to do during the holidays. There are loads of activities and learning opportunities about travel and the world if you are interested in different cultures and places. The best part about it is that you get to choose what you learn.

    In any case, I hope you're having a lovely holiday!

    Kia Kaha,

    Mark

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.